By using the Services, You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may collect, process, and use the information that you provide to us and that such information shall only be used by us or third parties acting under our direction, pursuant to confidentiality agreements, to develop, tune, enhance, and improve the Services.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- You provide us information about yourself – Your Full Name, address, e-mail id, city, state, Mobile Number. If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address, and our responses. Additionally, we store information about users’ contacts when users manually enter contact e-mail addresses or transfer contact information from other online social networks. We also collect general information about your use of our services.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES:
- When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) and mobile network information.
- Geo-location Information– Upon downloading the App, you will be asked to turn on location services. If you turn these features on, we may collect your device’s geo-location data and save your device’s coordinates to offer certain features to you. We may also use your device’s geo-location information to personalize the App and make it easier for you to interact with other Users close by. You can control your location information settings in your Account settings and switch them off if you want to. Even if you have disabled location services, we may still determine your city, state, and country location based on your IP address (but not your exact location).
- When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your device or any Personal Data about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely.
- “Web beacons” or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a Web page to monitor behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a Web page. For example, Web beacons or similar technology can be used to count the users who visit an Application or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We may use Web beacons or similar technology on our Services from time to time for this and other purposes.
- We gather certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol addresses as well as browser, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, search terms, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. Occasionally, we may connect Personal Information to information gathered in our log files, as necessary to improve the Service for individual customers. Otherwise, we generally use this information as we would any Usage Data, to analyze trends, administer and maintain the Service, or track usage of various features within the Service.
- INFORMATION SHARED DURING TRANSACTION:
- You agree that you will enter into transactions with third parties through our App and will share your PII with them for easy completion of the transaction. You hereby expressly agree that we shall not be involved or held liable for any breach of the privacy or security of that data. The said breach, if any, shall be a matter of dispute between you and the third party and we shall not be held liable or be issued a notice for the same.
- We STRONGLY recommend that you should be careful and vigilant while disclosing your PII with your transaction partner. Please do not disclose your bank and account details to anyone through our App or to any individual whom you have met through our App.
- We take credit card/debit card or other bank details on our App for recurring payment. If you do not wish to make payment through credit card/debit card you can choose the option to pay through the payment gateways integrated on the website. For payment you will be directed to sign in through respective payment gateways and the transaction would be completed therein. It is to be noted that we will not be storing any Bank related information on our records and none of our staffs will hold or be exposed to this information.
- WE DO NOT ASK any user to share its personal information with another user. If you opt to do so, you shall solely be responsible for any damages or issues that accrue thereafter. WE SHALL IN NO CASE BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE IF YOU SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY OTHER USER ON OUR APP.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
- We use the personal information we collect to fulfill your requests for services, improve our services and contact you.
- By providing us your e-mail address, you consent to us using the e-mail address to send you our Application and services related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also be able to contact you to let you know about the status of your idea, the various fundings on your idea and the manufacturing details of the product based on your idea. You also agree that we may send notifications of activity on our Application to the e-mail address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your e-mail address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to our features, or other information. If you do not want to receive optional e-mail messages, you may modify your settings to opt out.
- Our settings may also allow you to adjust your communications preferences. If you do not wish to receive promotional email messages from us, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails. If you opt out, you will still receive non-promotional emails from us about your account and our Services.
- At our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our Application; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Application, our users, or others.
- To send other messages that help us provide our services on the Site;
- We never show any users where the other user lives.
- We do not share your email address with other users;
- By deactivating your account, you can permanently delete all data, for which you, or we, cannot gain access again
- Third Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. In connection with their performance of functions on our behalf, we may share personally identifiable information with such companies and individuals as needed for them to perform their functions, but we do not permit such entities and individuals to use personally identifiable information for other purposes. In addition, we may provide non-personally-identifiable information to advertisers and other third parties for their use in marketing efforts for us, themselves, or others. If you are not interested in receiving targeted advertisements or other marketing information or materials as a result of such efforts, you may adjust the settings on your mobile devices to prevent the use of your non-personally-identifiable information in this manner.
- In-House Promotions:We may on occasion combine information we receive through our Services with outside records to enhance our ability to market our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you have signed up to receive our e-mails and prefer not to receive marketing information in connection with our Services, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided on any marketing e-mail you receive in connection with our Services or by following the instructions in our Email Opt Out Form, as described below under “Unsubscribe Requests”.
- Protection of Our Services and Others:We reserve the right to release personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other unaffiliated third parties in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice and have the opportunity to withhold consent when personally identifiable information about you might be shared with unaffiliated third parties.
- We may transmit the user data across the various Applications of the Company.
- User Submissions:If you participate in any online forum/communities, chat sessions and/or blogs, or otherwise post in any user comment field visible to other users of our Services, any information that you submit or post will be visible to and may be read, collected or used by others who use our Services. We are not responsible for any information, including personally identifiable information, you choose to submit in any such user comment field.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
- We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We have contract with third parties prohibiting them from sharing your personal data.
- We collate statistics about site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we pass onto third parties to assist us with improving the services we provide to you. We also use demographic information to tailor the Site and we share that information with third parties so that they can build up a better picture of our customer base and general consumer trends.
- WE CAN (AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO) DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, OTHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, ANY LAWSUIT OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVE NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION OF FRAUD, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER ACTIVITY THAT IS ILLEGAL OR MAY EXPOSE US, OR YOU, TO LIABILITY.
- WHAT OTHERS SEE ABOUT YOU
Our App is designed to make it easier for you to connect with other Users and to interact with them. When you register or login to the App using your SNS (Social Networking Account), you are authorizing us to access certain SNS account information, including information you make available via Facebook, your friends list, current location and those friends you have in common with other of our App users. Your profile and other information you make available via the App, including information you provide directly or indirectly through Facebook (i.e., your Facebook photos, your name, age, approximate location, friends you have in common with other Users and other profile information), may be viewed and shared by Users with individuals who may or may not be Users or via third party applications.
- ENSURING INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE
- We take reasonable precautions to ensure that the Personal Data we Collect, Use and Disclose is complete, relevant and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your Personal Data; and
- Keep us up-to-date with changes to your Personal Data such as your name or address.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
- We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- By using this Application or the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this Application or Services.
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION:
- You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data: You may change any of your personal information by visiting the Application and following the directions therein or by emailing us at email@example.com. You may request deletion of your personal data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal data through the Application, in which case, we may not be able to provide our services to you. You can review and correct the information about you that we keep on file by editing your account settings or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Thus, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal data for accessing the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us. Children of the age of 13 can only access the services related to food ordering and fine dine under the supervision of their parents. Services in regard to alcoholic beverage can be accessed only if the user is the age of 18 years.
- MERGER AND ACQUISITIONS:
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, including personal data, stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed. Any change in the Application’s policies and standing will be notified to you through email.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS:
Our Application contains links to other Applications. The fact that we link to a Application is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party Applications. These other Applications may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other Applications you visit.
- NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES:
- DO NOT TRACK:
- Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform Application and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across Applications or online services.
- We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Application for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the opt-out links. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
- OPTING OUT OF INFORMATION SHARING
- We understand and respect that not all users may want to allow us to share their information. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us through the Application and we will remove your information as soon as reasonably practicable. When contacting us, please clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
- However, under the following circumstances, we may still be required to share your personal information:
- if we are responding to court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our App, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.
- PHISHING OR FALSE EMAILS:
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal data (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, or to provide your personal information to any other user that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us on the contact details provided on the Application if you get an email like this.
- Continued use of our Application and Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- NO RESERVATIONS:
- NO CONFLICT:
The policy constitutes a part of the user terms. We have taken utmost care to avoid any inconsistency or conflict of this policy with any other terms, agreements or guidelines available on our Application. In case there exist a conflict, we request you to kindly contact us for the final provision and interpretation.
- CONTACT US: